CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 28, 2008

Break-up Excuses

The art of breaking up.
BREAK-UP EXCUSES.

I got this from my friend Danica Atienza (mojoco19.multiply.com)

I'll just some of my own touch *winks*
I'll admit I made some lame (but true) excuse before, too. So, here's my contribution:

Judith: I'm not happy anymore.
ExBf: PROBLEMA MO YUN!


I was totally pwned. HAHA!

Now, Let's begin!

1. "I just realized, I don't want to be attached."

Clearly this person doesn't think well enough before entering ANYTHING!

2. "I'm confused and I need some time out to find myself!!!"

Yeah. You are totally lost. Get a map.

3. "Maybe this is not the right time for us."

When will the right be? When we're both dead?

4. "Di kita maalagaan ng tulad ng ineexpect mo. You deserve someone better. That's not me."

Who said I need to be taken care of? I don't need a baby-sitter.

5. "Lasing lang ako kagabi. Sorry."

uhh.. So? What's your point?

6. "We are too different from each other."

uhh.. This one....okay.

7. "We have to meet other people to see what it's like to be with someone else. I'm giving you that choice. if you come back to me, we'll both be better from having chosen freely."

Kinda sweet. Kinda right.

8. "Someday, hahanapin kita, when we're both ready. When we don't care about the odds.
Kung tayo talaga, tayo rin in the end, di ba?"

Don't go looking for me, I'll never be found.
9. "I really think that we should break up."
"Why?"
"Because I don't know if I still love you."

Honest but mean.

10. "I just realized I haven't had time to walk my dog..."

LAMEST EXCUSE EVER. I hope you and your dog be happy!

11. "It's not you, it's me..."

It's always like that.

12. "Talagang kapatid/kaibigan lang ang turing ko sa'yo, let's keep it that way."

Okay. Thanks.

13. "we are not growing anymore."

Just you.

14. "I don't have feelings for you anymore."

Thanks for being honest.

15. "i need space..."

JUST AS LAME AS THE WALKING-THE-DOG EXCUSE!

16. "Mahahanap mo rin ang para sa iyo. Good luck
na lang."

And when I find him, I'll make sure he's definitely better than you. :)

17. "We don't fit in together."

Who said we have to?

18. "sorry baby, di ka gusto ng mama ko"

'kay. Please tell your mom thank you for saving me. :)

19. "Sorry, I just realized mas gusto ko sa lalake /babae"

Damn.

20. "let's call it QUITS! "

Uh. No. We will not.

21. "Pupunta na ako sa America and I won't come back. Don't follow me there, please."

Sounds like someone's coward.

22. "Na Realize ko mahal ko pa pala Ex ko "

I never knew you're into recycling.

23. "Masyado kang Bata"

lame.

24. "Kung talagang tayo kahit saang sulok ng mundo magtatagpo tayo"

...k.

25. "it was not meant to be ... so honey i am setting you free to look for your destiny"

So does it have to be rhyming?

26. "our time together was beautiful ... but i realized that there are still things i like to discover so ..."

aww... plain sad.

27. "you are too immature for me..."

*raises eyebrow* Okay?!

28. "It seems that we are not compatible with each other."

Right. Because you're a mutant. :)

29. "Tama na. Ayoko na."

Kay.

30. " i've decided to move on with my life... "

Get one first.

31. "DI NA KITA MAHAL?"

Yeah. Definitely.

32. "i think this would be better for both of us... just take care of yourself always..."

Thanks.

33."hindi na kita mahal, pwede wag mo na kasi ako mahalin?"

HUH?!

34. "pwede wag ka nang nagdradrama jan..tapos na eh..ako,over nako sayo..kaya pwede tama na iyak mo jan..o sya na padating na nililigawan ko/nanliligaw saken.."



35. "you're too damn good for me..."

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

36. "we had the right love at the wrong time..."

What's lamer than an original lie is a lie you adapt from a song. or someone else. Be creative please.

37. "friends naman tayo di ba?"

no.

38. "kung wala kang pambigay ng load... kalimutan na din tayo! hehe"



39. "im entering the convent..."

Okay. I can never compete with God.

40. "noon akala ko kaya kitang mahalin... ngayon, nalaman kong HANGGANG AKALA LANG PALA TALAGA. pasencya kna..."

MOVIE?

41. "wla ka na maririnig sken,,pabayaan m nko.."

huh?

42. "happy hunting!"

Please.. I'm not an animal.

43. "pgod nko,,give me a break.,"

Okay.

44. "i think its goin no where,,so we better stop this now!"


45. "i think it's for ur own good...it is hard for me...yet i have to do it...bye..."

MY? HAHAH. YEAH RIGHT!

46."iM sOrRy bUt, My LovE 4u iS nOt tHat stRoNg AnymOrE.. iM sOrRy. .. fRiEnDs?"

HAHA! I used this!





So... Yeah.. LIES! :))

5 comments:

paull said...

pag-gusto my paraan.pg-ayaw mdming dahilan..hehehehehe

Jude Dude! Judith Kulit! Juditot? said...

tama. :D

paull said...

pao was here..:))

Jude Dude! Judith Kulit! Juditot? said...

thanks :D

Anonymous said...

siguro karamihan sa nagsabi ng mga linyang 'yan eh hindi naman talaga nagmahal in the first place.

-tenco