CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 28, 2008

BLOGGING!

HA! First thing's first. I'm Judith Punzalan a student of the University of the Philippines - Los Banos. I'm a BS Development Communication student. So yeah.. This is formally for my Computer Science 2 class.

Here I am blogging about *drum roll* BLOGGING!

What is this blog, really? Blogs are internet journals kept and maintained by certain people creatively named *drum roll* bloggers. Blogs update you with news about anything and everything of anywhere and everywhere. There are different types of blogs (I think). Corporate blogs, link blogs, fashion, anime, personal blogs, etc.

What is this personal blog, Judith? Personal blogs are blogs that say contain your own experiences. A lot of people get hooked easily with blogs. Timid people can get really talkative in blogs and/or the internet. It's just like writing a diary entry. HAHA. Totally high school-ish?
No, not really. Blogs help you or update you with the latest events in your friends' world, in the fashion world, or even in politics. TOTALLY EVERYTHING.

Personally, It helps me improve my writing skills. I'm a communication student so this is a practice for me. TADA!

That's it for now.

Current song stuck in my head: "I wanna get back to the old days when the phone wouyld ring and I knew it was you. I wanna talk back and get yelled at, fight for nothing like we used to."

ANYWAYSSSSS... ja'ne! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

-Tenco of Alasais

Jude Dude! Judith Kulit! Juditot? said...

thanks! I love your blogs! :D

paull said...

pao was here..:))